Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

all the right moves..

one republic..kind of song that appetite my ear very well now..the song is just too good at the moment..well maybe its must going to for a while..but its something that im looking for right now..

Bruno Mars, so..so..romantic song to hear. But its just really good song to sing it for the love one..even thought its not originally from us, but its does really make their heart beat fast.

Sound like really funny but people always become kinda of thing.

Enough about soul, now talk about reality. All these days i make myself become busy as the student suppose to be. I went to library about 3-4 times a week. So far its get better and better. When our ages keep rising and getting older we will sure keep thinking about future and etc.

I do really want to have a career as all my friends are chasing right now. Just the different is im going to it my own way. Enjoying my life as student is something that some people maybe not experience it, or others might be enjoyed it enough.

So far i think i keep doing all the right moves just like these fucking one republic song.
The song is like an adrenaline that make me always think i am right in all what im doing.

what is would be for next weeks, months, years..just get it through..shit well, sleep well and eat well..

P/S: bila nak gaji..aku dah xda duit kot nie...leh gak g shopping..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment